Prevent minor scratches and superficial damage
Scratches and previous damages can negatively impact your vehicle’s resale value. Not only that, repairing scratches and painting a damaged vehicle is expensive.
Avoid an expensive paint job bill and loss of value by protecting your vehicle with a protective self-healing film.
What we do at Auto Artisan
As specialists in paint protection film, we use custom templates to apply self-healing protection film to your vehicle, no matter the model. We also carry a range of different finishes, from matte to high gloss as well as the unique dazzle range which include colours, carbon fibre and more!
Every vehicle is unique. We’re here to discuss your needs and help you find the paint protection solution for you.
Step 1 – Inspection
- We complete a general inspection of exterior surfaces.
- We check to ensure it is suitable for paint protection film or if it requires paint correction before the paint protection film application.
Step 2 – Full Clean and Re-inspect
- An external detail using our 6 step process: 1) Wet Rinse, 2) Snow Foam, 3) Wet Rinse, 4) Hand wash, 5) Clay Bar, 6) Final Rinse.
- We do a post-clean full inspection for swirl marks.
Step 3 – Advise or Proceed with Installation
- We determine if paint protection film can cover existing swirl marks. If yes, we process the next steps.
- If there are deeper scratches, we notify our customers and determine the next step whether it be a paint correction or more.
Step 4 – Decontamination & Preparation
- As part of the decontamination process, we remove all contaminants with isopropyl alcohol.
- All sensitive areas of the vehicle, such as headlights and window trims, are covered.
Step 5 – Cut templates or Bulk-fitting
- We use software to find and cut templates.
- If there are no templates available, we bulk fit similar to a vinyl wrap.
- We prepare all the cuttings on a cut-work table.
Step 6 – Installation
- We complete the full installation of the paint protection film.
Step 7 – Quality Control Inspection & Handover
- The vehicle goes through a quality control inspection and final cleaning before being returned to the owner.
Aftercare & Warranty
Auto Artisan uses premium products that we trust. These products come with a manufacturer’s warranty of up to 12 years, depending on the product you choose. Additionally, we offer a 1-year workmanship guarantee.
To ensure the longevity of your paint protection film, we’ve provided instructions for aftercare.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PPF AND CERAMIC COATING?
Paint Protection Film (PPF) and Paint Coating are very different. Below are some quick explanations;
PPF is a clear film that is wrapped over the top of your paint. It’s purpose/abilities are listed below.
- Protect the original paint under the protective film
- Self healing
- Strong & durable
- Replaceable at any time if damage has occurred.
Ceramic Coating is designed to;
- Increase shine
- Create hydrophobic effect
- Provides greater ability to “buff out” damages
- Enhance UV protection to existing paint
- DOES NOT – stop stone chips OR stop anything that causes deep gouges or scrapes.
We do NOT use low quality films can discolour and turn yellow over time, or films that have the “orange peel” effect which minimises shine.
If you want cleaning to be a “thing of the past”,
Use PPF and Ceramic Coating together.
PAINT PROTECTION PRICING
Below is the average cost for Paint Protection Film (PPF)
1. COMPLETE Protection
- COST STARTS AT $4,500
2. Stone Chip Protection
- COST APPROX: $2,250
Inclusions: Front bar, front lip, mirrors, bonnet, front guards to be wrapped in PPF.
3. CUSTOM AREAS DESIGNED JUST FOR YOU
These are general indicative costs. Cost may be subject to change per vehicle, please contact us to discuss the pricing specific for your vehicle.
WATCH, THE PPF APPLICATION PROCESS
Super car, super protected
Porsche 911 – 991 Carerra GTS
Black cars don’t need swirl marks in their paint – avoid it with PPF
A very special colour, that we need to ensure stays this fresh